A lot can happen in a week, let alone a Corona-week. We’ve been operating as a distributed team across the country from our homes and office for over a week now and I wanted to share with you a little of what’s happening here at Transform.
Over the last week we’ve had a number of emails and calls from our clients, suppliers and others to see how we’re going and compare notes on what’s happening with them. To those of you who’ve touched base, thank you – staying connected is top of mind for us.
What’s happening at Transform:
• Our first priority is protecting the health and wellbeing of our team, clients and community.
• Our focus is on maintaining the quality of our work and high level of service delivery.
• Our client meetings are continuing via Zoom, Skype, or telephone – whatever best suits our individual client’s requirements. We’ve been using these online tools for a number of years and are well established to operate this way.
• We are operating under a distributed team model so everyone remains connected and engaged, with regular online team meetings and updates.
• Our team is fully set up to work this way with systems and processes that allow us to work remotely without compromising our operational efficiency or the quality of our client work.
• We’re also mindful of encouraging each other to take breaks and do the things that keep us grounded – whether that’s walking the dog, yoga or simply taking time for a few conscious breaths.
COVID-19 is presenting challenges for us all. During this difficult period we’re remaining focused on what matters – staying safe, supporting each other and our clients and embracing a new business as usual.
A special callout for our super fund clients
We appreciate that for many meeting the 1 April PMIF PDS deadline is proving extra challenging due to COVID-19. As always, we’re here for you, supporting you to get across the finish line – and we’ll be celebrating with you when 1 April comes. We’ll continue to stay flexible and responsive to your needs.
The same goes for COVID-19 member updates. We appreciate the urgency of clear communication to members who are understandably anxious about falls in investment markets and may need to access their super early under the new Government provisions. We’re working hard on tailored solutions for our clients based on their specific requirements.
Now more than ever, accurate, timely and effective communication counts
It’s more important than ever to provide clear, accurate, timely and effective COVID-19 communications to your members, employees and stakeholders. How you communicate now will have a lasting impact on your various stakeholders.
If there is anything you need from us or ways we can support you with your superannuation or employee communications, please get in touch by emailing Chris Dvoracek at email@example.com or calling 0425 747 257.
Above all, keep well and safe.